At Webster United Methodist We Believe:
- Every person has God-given worth and dignity, no exceptions.
- We should bring people to faith in Jesus Christ.
- Jesus came to save us from lives choked by the power of sin and death.
- Only through Christ can we gain the a life rich in love, hope and joy that transcends all circumstances.
- The Spirit of God is ever present and ever helping.
- We don’t earn God’s grace. Grace is a gift from God to us.
- We practice Open Communion – meaning all are invited to join in the Lord’s Supper.