We are excited to welcome you back to in-person Sunday Worship on
May 23rd, Pentecost Sunday, at 10:30am.
Online worship at 10:30am will continue as usual, if you are unable to attend.
Here is brief summary of what we are doing to help maintain health-minded protocols and keep our facilities clean. Check back often for updates.
Reservation – We will be using a reservation system for those who wish to attend in-person Sunday Worship. Currently, we must limit our capacity. Please make your reservation between Sunday noon and Friday noon each week. Leave a message with your name and the number of people in your group.
There are three ways to make your reservation:
– Click the Reservation link below.
– Call the Church Office at 314-961-4133 and leave your message.
– Contact the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Controlled Entrance and Exit – The doors to the building will not open until 10am. If you arrive earlier, please wait in your car or outside the building. This is because we are still preparing all the technical aspects of streaming the service online concurrently with our live worship.
-At 10:00am, the doors will swing open and you are invited to enter the building either through the Elevator Foyer Entrance or the Upper Bompart Entrance (the one with the steps). We will NOT be using the ramp entrance for Sunday Worship.
Limited Capacity – Our spaces will be set up to facilitate social distancing. You will be asked to leave 6 feet between family groups. Fellowship Hall will be closed, except for the restrooms on that level.
– Upon entering the building, an Usher/Greeter will escort you to your seat in the sanctuary. We are seating folks from the front to the back systematically in order to reduce unnecessary exposure passing people in the aisles.
– If you are using the elevator to access the sanctuary, you will be seated in an area that is most convenient to the elevator.
– At the end of the worship service, an usher/greeter will release your pew just like at a wedding. Please go when dismissed, rather than waiting to speak with others. Once outside, you can chat with your friends on the sidewalk or parking lot.
Masks – Face coverings will be required at all times, inside the church and during the service.
Sanitation – The sanctuary and restrooms will be sanitized each week prior to worship. Hand sanitizer and masks will be available at both doors.
Contact-Free Greetings – You may wave a warm welcome, but cannot shake hands. Doors will be open. Bulletins containing the Order of Worship, and hymnals will not be available.
Limitations – We are not able to offer Children’s Ministry or Nursery Care during worship at this time. Food & beverages are not permitted in the building. Water fountains are unavailable. Restrooms are available in the hallway by the Church Office and in Fellowship Hall.
Worship – We will have music and worshipers (masked) will be allowed to sing. There will be a Children’s Story during worship and children attending will be able to pick up a bag with age-appropriate contents. We will offer pre-packaged communion.
To learn more detailed information Click Here. And check back often for the latest updates.
The Mountain Service is a contemporary service with an acoustic worship band leading worship. Josh Krakos, Assistant Pastor at Webster United Methodist will be leading a service of music, prayer, and reflection.
Located in on our parking lot at 600 N Bompart Ave. Webster Groves, MO 63119. And streamed live on our Facebook Page